What characterizes an Asshat? (Referring to Men for the time being, but it could be any gender)
1. He never does what he says he will surely do. He even doesn’t call when he says he will call you for sure. He doesn’t show up when he ought to. You often think he may be dead, then need to kill him when he’s definitely not.
2. He is angry and crotchety for no evident reason. He won’t converse with you and you don’t know why. There are long unbalanced silences that make you need to bash him in the face with your running shoe.
3. He subtly cheats on you. He plainly cheats on you. He cheats on you just like a fox, wearing socks. He tries to make your feel insane and jumpy when you offer your suspicions. When he caught red handed he gets mad at you for being mad at him in light of the fact that he undermined you.
4. You as often as possible try to break up with him but still you simply can’t quit him.
5. All of a sudden you get religion why? You appeal to God to make him dedicated. At the point when that doesn’t work you appeal to God to help you to quit adoring him. At that point when it doesn’t work you start thinking that God may be an Asshat as well.
6. You begin therapy, a 12-stage bunch, WOW.
7. You begin wearing crystals to clear your chakras, perusing self improvement guides on co-reliance. You turn into a general at the Bodhi Tree on Melrose Avenue where you purchase over-estimated Buddhas and queasiness inciting incense.
8. You see a shaman, a psychic, a past-lives medium and a hypnotic specialist.
9. You read Men are From Venus, Women are From Mars and attempt to hold up for your man to leave his hollow and snap once again like an elastic band.
10. You are miserable constantly. You feel lonely, urgent, getting a handle on and destined to carry on with your life everlastingly disappointed or alone.
There’s all the more, yet I think these 10 will need to suffice.
Presently here’s the thing about Asshats. We don’t need to judge them or scold them. They are, essentially, harmed people. We don’t know why they’re harmed and regardless of the possibility that we think we do know why, we must acknowledge that WE ABSOLUTELY CANNOT FIX THEM.